Coaching helps individuals, athletes, professionals and students to discover and learn about the mental skills and tools that enhance decision making and performance. The development of these skills is not a natural by-product of the development of knowledge or talent. However the mental skills for performance can be quickly developed with the support of knowledgeable, skilled and experienced Coach.
Who is Coaching and Consulting For?
- Individuals seeking to develop their life and career strategy
- Athletes looking to improve their performance
- Executives seeking to enhance their leadership skills and clarify their vision.
- Organisations seeking to develop their Talent
Coaching has a broad range of proven benefits including:
- Improved performance
- Enhanced self-awareness
- Greater levels of emotional intelligence and mood management skills
- More resilience
- The strength and ability to take personal responsibility
- More confidence and motivation
- Improved communication skills
- Better interpersonal relationships
To find out more about Progressive Coaching with the Positive Performance Academy or how Coaching can benefit you contact us for a private and confidential discussion.